So I was actually surprised that this topic won over my updated skincare routine, what was even crazier is that men where mainly the ones who upvoted for this blog. Anyway, I’ll keep it to the point. So let’s go!
Obviously, I’m not here to diagnose you with a broken heart or give you a cure that frankly doesn’t exist. I strongly believe that healing is a process filled with setbacks, and accomplishments. How many of us girls don’t go back to the same man that broke our heart? lol We just have to know for sure, right? How many men get cheated on and forever turn into assholes? I’m sure we all have been there by now. The underlying reason we turn apathetic, unable to trust and selfish in love is that of the underlying. Pain. These are our protective mechanisms as human beings.
Therefore, I believe the question should be, “How do we heal from “pain.” and the answer is quite simple. Let time do its job.
I can tell you from experience that the mind heals, our body heals, and ultimately we move on and really don’t give a damn about the person who caused us pain.
Heres a list of things you can do to help the process. Some may agree, some may disagree but since it’s my blog I’m going to state my opinion.
- Find a hobby, have you tried brushing up on your cooking skills? now is a great time. Girls/man love a someone who can cook up a good meal.
- Download dating sites on your phone, LOL! it’ll really put into perception that there are more fish in the sea.
- Spend more time with your friends and family. Take your little brother/sister on trips to Target. The toy aisle is a fun place!
- Hit the gym, get in the best shape of your life!
- Recognize things that you may need to work on, so that your next relationship can run more smoothly, Go to counseling sessions, practice being a better person.
- work on your car! or on buying a new one.
- Set goals, crazy ones, work on them every day, fuck what people think.
- Meditate if you need to, download HeadSpace and realize what a positive difference in your mood you will soon experience.
- Lastly, If you feel intensely depressed or even suicidal, I’m always here to talk, just send me a message. I can refer you to great people who will work with you and help you get healthy again.
- But hey DO NOT ever let it get that serious. Some people are not meant to be in our lives forever and for good reasons!
I really hope these tips help you, and remember that every end means you will have a new beginning, and that means you are alive! and every breath is a blessing. Stay blessed!